No kitchen is complete without the perfect countertop
Cabinetland offers you a variety of materials to choose from, including laminate, solid surface, quartz, granite, and real butcher block countertops. Our selection comes from some of the most recognizable names in countertops, such as Corian®, Cambria®, Formica®, Silestone®, LivingStone®, Wilsonart®, and more.
Which countertop is right for me?
With so many options and price points to choose from, selecting the right countertop can feel overwhelming. We’ve gathered some of the most important pros and cons with each style to help you make the right choice for your design, lifestyle, and budget.
- Wider range of colors available than natural stone
- Higher durability – won’t chip or crack easily
- Non-porous so it resists stains and will not harbor bacteria
- Maintenance free
- Consistent colors and patterns
- May have a higher cost than other surfaces
- May have more noticeable seams than other surfaces
- Unrivaled rich, natural beauty that comes in various colors and patterns
- Handles normal wear and tear well – will not scratch easily
- Heat resistant – can handle hot pans without damage or weakening
- Stain resistant and non-absorbent when properly sealed
- Porous material, so may require resealing as often as every year
- May be higher priced than other surfaces